Bulk mail issue

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

When composing a message and using the "Insert an existing attachment" feature, if you choose to go to a page of your choice at the bottom ( Page 1of 99), and after clicking Go, the site's home page and default skin open. See the image.

insseleckted.thumb.png.61381e35a9624b3e76383e37740fd6b9.png

If pages with attachments are opened with a choice of 2,3,4, etc. no issues.

The same action in an editor, for example in a forum post, works correctly.

Is this just for me or is it an bug in 4.6.8?

Do you have any custom redirects/rewrites on the server? If so, you will want to temporarily remove those to see if they are involved. Something on the server is causing the page to be redirected so you will want to remove all custom items that are not a part of our software to eliminate these.

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Do you have any custom redirects/rewrites on the server? If so, you will want to temporarily remove those to see if they are involved. Something on the server is causing the page to be redirected so you will want to remove all custom items that are not a part of our software to eliminate these.

No, I have no custom redirects. If there is something on the server, the same function should be behaved in this way when posting in a forum topic. But in a forum when creating a post or topic, this feature works perfectly without any issues.

6 minutes ago, Adlago said:

No, I have no custom redirects. If there is something on the server, the same function should be behaved in this way when posting in a forum topic. But in a forum when creating a post or topic, this feature works perfectly without any issues.

Unfortunately, FTP'ing into your server, I am seeing that your .htaccess has a redirect and a lot of custom items set in it. I would advise temporarily removing these to see if they impact it.

If that does not help, please update the admin credentials on file and we can review further.

26 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, FTP'ing into your server, I am seeing that your .htaccess has a redirect and a lot of custom items set in it. I would advise temporarily removing these to see if they impact it.

If that does not help, please update the admin credentials on file and we can review further.

There was an outdated redirect in my htaccess file, I removed it - but no change. The issue is available.
Your ACP access account is active.
Now I've tested this profile and attached enough images through it so that when using a bulk mail editor you can see this feature and issue.

• 1 month later...