I have an issue on my forum kindly guide me how to resolve

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

32 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

That is why it is important to run the upgrader to bring the database up to date with the forum files.

One of the errors you posted above points to file(s) missing imo, so it would be better if you reuploaded the files from the latest package once again. But first give the upgrader a go and see what happens.

how i do this ? i mean i didn't have access to admin panel my admin panel is giving error 

1 minute ago, Howard L Martinez said:

how i do this ? i mean i didn't have access to admin panel my admin panel is giving error 

To run the upgrader you do not need to be inside your admin panel. Simply add /upgrade after the admin url. For example:

https://yourforumurl.com/admin/upgrade

And replace the url accordingly to that of your forum.

To reupload the forum files you will need a ftp program. 

17 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

To run the upgrader you do not need to be inside your admin panel. Simply add /upgrade after the admin url. For example:

https://yourforumurl.com/admin/upgrade

And replace the url accordingly to that of your forum.

To reupload the forum files you will need a ftp program. 

i have to replace all this files? 

image.png

3 minutes ago, Howard L Martinez said:

sorry for asking too much question. i didn't upload any file yet, but when i open upgrade link u said and its showing me like this , i have to upgrade now like this ? or still i have to upload and replace files of ipb

image.thumb.png.3c10040feebe6d121f2860686a9e2cf1.png

Try to run the upgrader first and see what happens. And do not be sorry at all for asking questions btw. The more you ask in situations like these, the better. Let us know how it will go.

2 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You can either overwrite, or just run the upgrade from the page you were on there if you were already on the latest release, as the files would already be present

i run the upgrade and after upgrade my home page is blank white and admin is also pure white, and if i again open the upgrade page its show this error. can u please look at my site and give me some suggestion 

image.thumb.png.6ddd005d553129e730ec6abd239f53b9.png

7 minutes ago, Howard L Martinez said:

i run the upgrade and after upgrade my home page is blank white and admin is also pure white, and if i again open the upgrade page its show this error. can u please look at my site and give me some suggestion 

image.thumb.png.6ddd005d553129e730ec6abd239f53b9.png

That screenshot means that your forum is upgraded. Please post the error as adviced above. That will show the precise cause of the issue. 

Off the top of your head, can you recall what apps/plugins did you have installed at the time that the backup was made?

9 hours ago, Howard L Martinez said:

can u please delete this support topic because its contain too much sensitive information regarding the forum and databases. Thanks 

We would not delete support topics, however if you can point out where you believe there is sensitive information, I can certainly remove that for you

EDIT:- I see what you mean there, and have removed all those with sensitive information.