I have an issue on my forum kindly guide me how to resolve

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

On 12/1/2021 at 3:19 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

This is something you need to contact your hosting company about, as the issue is connection to your mysql instance. This isnt something we are able to assist with unfortunately.

ya i know that but this is your platform and the ipb give some error on the admin panel so if u point me to the correct direction i can ask hosting team to fix the exact issue 

{image removed due to sensitive info}

That is a new error and is now stating that the given table there does not exist so your hosting provider would need to assist you in restoring the table or restoring the whole database from a backup. I'm afraid again, this is up to your hosting provider.

On 12/1/2021 at 11:06 PM, Jim M said:

That is a new error and is now stating that the given table there does not exist so your hosting provider would need to assist you in restoring the table or restoring the whole database from a backup. I'm afraid again, this is up to your hosting provider.

my hosting person say that i want to know is it possible to install a new core and recover the forum existing sql after.

Another side note about the recovered InnoDB database. The recovered InnoDB tables are retrieve by using SQL query to create same structured table from .frm file of corrupted database. Meanwhile the data resided within .ibd file. We are able to import data from .ibd file some of it. For table "core_output_cache", we're not able to import the data as its totally corrupted. Means, this table "core_output_cache" just has table structure only without any data.

https://newbedev.com/restore-table-structure-from-frm-and-ibd-files

Although we have referred one of many tutorials such as above, we cannot guarantee the recovered are fully workable. There maybe some missing data here and there among those InnoDB tables. "

can u please tell me thanks 

You will not want to reinstall the software.

The table's data can be truncated in core_output_cache as the system will rebuild it.

However, the table in your screenshot above is required and you may lose theme data specific to your theme so it is recommended to restore a previous backup if that table is corrupted.

On 12/4/2021 at 7:40 PM, Jim M said:

You will not want to reinstall the software.

The table's data can be truncated in core_output_cache as the system will rebuild it.

However, the table in your screenshot above is required and you may lose theme data specific to your theme so it is recommended to restore a previous backup if that table is corrupted.

thanks so much may be its not relavent to you these question but my database goes corrupted the hosting person said and they said this where i am standing in the forum point of view did i lose every thing and i am on zero point now because they said the whole backup i take from cpanel didn't include the database and i didn't know why they said this 

"

After spending long hours, we have finally have recovered database "cracajqf_cyber". Do take note that this recovered database are mainly focus on InnoDB type database only as MyISAM type database are not affected. Refer attached screenshot - Screenshot_2.jpg to see the database type.

Screenshot_17.jpg shows that all errors are in InnoDB type database.

Screenshot_8.jpg show that all InnoDB database errors have been repaired.

We have relied on several tutorials in order to do this.

https://forums.cpanel.net/resources/innodb-corruption-repair-guide.395/
https://support.cpanel.net/hc/en-us/articles/360052389273-How-do-I-reinitialize-MySQL-or-MariaDB-without-reinstalling-the-RPMs-
https://docs.cpanel.net/knowledge-base/general-systems-administration/how-to-restore-database-grants/
https://www.chriscalender.com/tag/innodb-error-tablespace-id-in-file/

(edit) contain sensitive info

{images removed due to sensitive info}

Edited by Howard L Martinez

On 12/6/2021 at 8:12 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

From what has been said there, your database simply hasnt been recovered yet, as its not the data they just restored

they reply this now my site is online now but i can't login even i can't login now to admin panel can u please see my forum and see this reply and tell me how much i am effected or what i lose or i have to start from zero , i don;t know what ipb tables they said effected and if they are important or not please see the reply and give me some suggestion and if u have little time please see my forum because my forum is offline like from 7 days, thanks

"

We have finally recovered database cracajqf_cyber1. As mentioned before, the recovery focused only on innodb tables. MyISAM tables are not affected in this case. However, there's a catch. Not able recovered innodb tables contain data. Some are innodb table's structure are recovered but without any data in it. Those innodb tables without data meaning the data are unrecoverable except the table structure.

Your website is accessible now but as mentioned before there's maybe some record or data are no longer exist.

This is the as far as we can do to assist you recover the database out of courtesy. Even our own provider would not put their hand on this issue. You may need refer to your own system administrator or web developer to recover the rest of data if they have their own backup.
 ""

{files removed due to sensitive info}

7 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Hello,

What tables have been recovered with structure only? There is no information there to state which these are.

The reality is here, if you are missing a lot of data, there isnt much that can be done to resolve the issue. It seems at present you dont have any full backups at all.

i take all time backup from cpanel generate full website backup and download i have last month backup also but the issue is i don't know what happen all my bakcup have sql folder but its only 1kb file look like the cpanel didn't include the database backup in full backup.

i have 2019 database backup i can use this ? or its revert me to 2019? and what happen if i use 2019 database at present setup every thing goes mixup ? or i can use this ?

You would need to restore all of that to 2019 if that were the case. Unfortunately if your backups are not working correctly, there isnt much we can do to assist here. We dont even know what tables were emptied. If we had a list of those, that may give us a starting point to know for sure. Even then, it may simply not be possible.

9 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would need to restore all of that to 2019 if that were the case. Unfortunately if your backups are not working correctly, there isnt much we can do to assist here. We dont even know what tables were emptied. If we had a list of those, that may give us a starting point to know for sure. Even then, it may simply not be possible.

you mean i need full backup of 2019 then 2019 database will work ? if i install fresh ip software and put 2019 database what happen then ? i am so confuse what i do know ? can u suggest me i don't have full backup , all my backup don't have database files, only 2019 database i have that i may be download or my x hosting person download in home directory 

15 minutes ago, Howard L Martinez said:

you mean i need full backup of 2019 then 2019 database will work ? if i install fresh ip software and put 2019 database what happen then ? i am so confuse what i do know ? can u suggest me i don't have full backup , all my backup don't have database files, only 2019 database i have that i may be download or my x hosting person download in home directory 

You can try your latest working database backup. Is what you have from 2019 only? Do not you have more recent backups?

Regarding the restoration of the database, you must use the forum files that correspond to the version of the backup and then you can upgrade your forum to the latest version. 

Or you can install directly the latest version, restore the backup and then run the upgrade to bring it up to date with the forum files. Hope it helps.

On 12/6/2021 at 4:10 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

The reality here is if you have no backup, you have nothing to restore. If you have only a 2019 database, you can use that but you would indeed lose all data up to that point.

i found some thing , i found one backup in my pc full website backup that is like 5th month backup of 2021 , and i see their is database files in the sql folder i attach the screenshot , can u please suggest me i can use this database now or u suggest i upload all the 5th month backup and go back 5 month 

Edited by Howard L Martinez
contain personal info

3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You can restore a database from 5 month ago and do the updates required  to get you up to date, yes. I cannot tell you if they are the right databases of course. Only yourself would know that

is their any way i can copy the subscription info of my vips and premium group , because many people buy premium memberships , and i put them on products and some are in subscription their is any way to do this?

2 minutes ago, Howard L Martinez said:

is their any way i can copy the subscription info of my vips and premium group , because many people buy premium memberships , and i put them on products and some are in subscription their is any way to do this?

Im not sure where you would copy them from, to be honest. There is no info as to which tables were empty in that restore, and even if that table is in tact, its very likely some of the members are not in your old data, so would break things on your site.

On 12/6/2021 at 11:31 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Im not sure where you would copy them from, to be honest. There is no info as to which tables were empty in that restore, and even if that table is in tact, its very likely some of the members are not in your old data, so would break things on your site.

hello, i want to know what is this error, i give my hosting person a 5 month ago database and when they upload i still receiving error and my forum opening like this the screenshot i attached.

is this because my forum software is uptodate and database is 5 month old?

@Marc Stridgen

{image removed due to sensitive info}

Screenshot_5.jpg

33 minutes ago, Howard L Martinez said:

hello, i want to know what is this error, i give my hosting person a 5 month ago database and when they upload i still receiving error and my forum opening like this the screenshot i attached.

is this because my forum software is uptodate and database is 5 month old?

Screenshot_4.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg

What version are your forum files from? Try to reupload the files from the latest version and then run the upgrader and see if it will fix the issue.

1 minute ago, Howard L Martinez said:

my database corrupt before 6 ,7 day ago so i am using current version of ipb , but my database is 5 month old 

That is why it is important to run the upgrader to bring the database up to date with the forum files.

One of the errors you posted above points to file(s) missing imo, so it would be better if you reuploaded the files from the latest package once again. But first give the upgrader a go and see what happens.