Landing page / Sales funnel

LIVIO
Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

You would need to provide more information as to what you mean here, as this can mean a lot of things. For example, you are funnelling sales from where? This could be that you wish to get sales from users who try to visit certain areas, from registration, from specific areas or something else.

The reason I ask is the honest answer here is "It depends". You may be able to do some within the core platform, depending on those answers

Thanks Marc,

My goal is to make ads (on FB and other platforms) to advertise about my subscription plans.

The current page for subscription plans show the different plans with a text under a banner for each plan.

I woud like to create a landing page where I can add different sections (benefits, features, testimonies, photos, vidéos, call to action, ...) like a real landing page.

I also would like to try different sales page. with different offers/plans.

So I would need several landing pages to A/B test these pages.

• Solution
10 hours ago, LIVIO said:

Thanks Marc,

My goal is to make ads (on FB and other platforms) to advertise about my subscription plans.

The current page for subscription plans show the different plans with a text under a banner for each plan.

I woud like to create a landing page where I can add different sections (benefits, features, testimonies, photos, vidéos, call to action, ...) like a real landing page.

I also would like to try different sales page. with different offers/plans.

So I would need several landing pages to A/B test these pages.

I would recommend looking into our Pages application. You can create various pages to fit any need.