November 23, 2021 in Technical Problems
I would like to know if possible create below registration workground:
1. Send a registration link through whatsapp or whatever others social media.
2. User open the page and complete the ips registration.
3. In the registration page, I need enlist some clubs and groups where user can select them.
4. After completing the registration, the user automatically will be placed in a Members group. But another clubs selected need approval from each group owner or leader.
The idea is user don't need to request two times registration, one site registration, and another club join request.
Is a little tricky in case if the user is need to join the club, but he is not registered as site members.
Ah, specially, after the registration, the user need redirect directly into the selected club.
So they don't have to lost in the site navigation
There are no means for a user to join a club or variable member groups during registration at this time. This would require a customization at this point.
No that’s not possible out of the box.
2. How is the redirect supposed to work when he joins 2 or more clubs?;)
And even with one club it’s quite pointless if the club owner needs to approve the member.
Started 4 hours ago
Started 1 hour ago
Started February 7