Mistake -200 and Cannot Save Block Position in my community

Go to solution Solved by Nikoly Zelesky,

11 minutes ago, Neosky said:

Some problem with my php server on the hostinger.com? Till relise 4.6 and above this problem never happen with ,my commynity. Ahh((((

Only your hosting provider can answer that question, it could be they recently installed mod_security or made some changes but this has nothing to do with our software, I'm afraid.

• Solution
On 11/24/2021 at 11:10 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Please do let us know what it was, so others know in the future if they have the same issue there.

Jim, Hostinger have some problems with Cloudflare Installation Issues

A solution has been identified and we are working on implementing the fix. Thank You for Your patience. 
So I am waiting when they working for full power, then I can ask. Now ther tech support not working online

On 11/27/2021 at 9:36 PM, Neosky said:

Jim, Hostinger have some problems with Cloudflare Installation Issues

A solution has been identified and we are working on implementing the fix. Thank You for Your patience. 
So I am waiting when they working for full power, then I can ask. Now ther tech support not working online

Glad to hear you are getting somewhere

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2021 at 11:27 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Good luck with resolving that once you manage to get through to them

After some time I closed my problem, with the mistake "-200". The problems was in this: "Not enaught free memory in my hostinger resorses". So I chainged my host plan from 1024 mb to 3078 mb mamory usege. And files now aploading well whith maximum file size 900 mb, more than 1000 mb have some problems too(