Anyone experience commerce refusing a shipping address?

Go to solution Solved by socceronly,

On 10/18/2021 at 11:56 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Did you manage to resolve this once you sorted the bits on your easypost setup?

No we are still getting the same issue.

Others are still able to buy the item, but it's not clear how many it is failing for.   Enough to get posts on forum,FB,Twitter,email... ect...

I eliminated all shipping methods and simply incorporated it into the price of the scarf.

It is this item

https://www.thevoyageurs.org/store/product/30-25th-anniversary-scarf/

Thanks

JM

Edited by socceronly

10 minutes ago, socceronly said:

No we are still getting the same issue.

Others are still able to buy the item, but it's not clear how many it is failing for.   Enough to get posts on forum,FB,Twitter,email... ect...

I eliminated all shipping methods and simply incorporated it into the price of the scarf.

It is this item

https://www.thevoyageurs.org/store/product/30-25th-anniversary-scarf/

Thanks

JM

Looking at that product's settings, I did see that physical was still checked but as you have no shipping options setup anymore it displayed none. Additionally, you did not have a payment method selected for that product so I selected one as well. Could you please let us know if you're still having issues after these changes?

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Looking at that product's settings, I did see that physical was still checked but as you have no shipping options setup anymore it displayed none. Additionally, you did not have a payment method selected for that product so I selected one as well. Could you please let us know if you're still having issues after these changes?

The trouble with the shipping rules I find, is getting it right in Canada.    For example a single scarf to $3 to send, two scarves is $19.

So it is better to have the price included and ship them all separately. 

I banged my head on the wall of shipping rates and no matter what I did it always said it was invalid or didn't cover all possible situations.

I'll have another go at it. 

Not sure why the payment method was not selected.  Thanks for fixing that.

I'll see if people still have problems

Thanks

Jamie

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You don't actually have any shipping methods set up. So at present there are indeed no shipping methods for the user to select. Easypost isnt switched on, and there isnt any shipping rates set up

I eliminated them and incorporated it into the price because I thought it was the issue.   We had the issue with the shipping methods. 

I'll try it again. 

Thanks,
JM

• Solution
3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

No problem. You must have at least one shipping method available if its an item that needs to be shipped

Ah, ok. I just started chopping things out in an attempt to fix it before posting here.

I set it "any" to "any" and zero. 

See if that works. 

Thanks Marc.
Jamie 

• 4 weeks later...