File version on page title

On 10/12/2021 at 1:02 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

This already shows on the page title by default if there is a version added. The only place it doesnt show is the download listing

But it's very important to display the version file on page title too. For example: If i search for Windows 11, i want to download the version 64bits pt-br for example, then this information i put on version and show in page title. This simples information will help us to have a best performance with SEO.

1 minute ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

But it's very important to display the version file on page title too. For example: If i search for Windows 11, i want to download the version 64bits pt-br for example, then this information i put on version and show in page title. This simples information will help us to have a best performance with SEO.

I can move this to our Feature Suggestion forum if you would like to suggest that? Typically, the version is a numerical number with minimal SEO significance but of course, we do not limit that. Please let me know.

8 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I can move this to our Feature Suggestion forum if you would like to suggest that? Typically, the version is a numerical number with minimal SEO significance but of course, we do not limit that. Please let me know.

Please, move the topic.

Normally all user search with more details on google, we publish a trainer (hack offline) for games, and the version say about the game compatibily.