Advanced Fake Members Online System

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Just purchased this.

Do the fake users appear constantly in the whose online list or do they periodically disappear and then re-appear?

Thanks,

I noticed the members are removed from the online list following the time setting for each one, however how long is it until they re-appear in the online list?

Thanks,

2 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Just purchased this.

Do the fake users appear constantly in the whose online list or do they periodically disappear and then re-appear?

Thanks,

When you add a fake member online, you can also add the number of minutes that you want that particular member to be online. A task will run every half hour to remove the expired fake sessions from the online list. 

4 hours ago, Miss_B said:

When you add a fake member online, you can also add the number of minutes that you want that particular member to be online. A task will run every half hour to remove the expired fake sessions from the online list. 

Hi,

I understand that part, but how long is it till they re-appear back on the online list?

12 hours ago, Miss_B said:

There is no automatic appearance. You will have to readd them manually again after the fake online session is expired.

This means it will make it a laborious task to keep adding them back in every day.

Is it possible you can add a second task to re-add the list of fake accounts once a day?

7 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

This means it will make it a laborious task to keep adding them back in every day.

That was done to make the fake users look like real users. 

8 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Is it possible you can add a second task to re-add the list of fake accounts once a day?

I will not be changing the app, but I can make adjust it for individual/private specifics for a fee. 

9 hours ago, Miss_B said:

That was done to make the fake users look like real users. 

I will not be changing the app, but I can make adjust it for individual/private specifics for a fee. 

Wow. Talk about an UPSELL.

I have been using invisioncommunity for 20 years+ working with various companies and sites and have never had a response like that.

Please block me so I don't see any new apps from you please.

We bought two copies of this. What a waste of money.

On 8/20/2022 at 8:50 PM, Unlucky said:

Wow. Talk about an UPSELL.

I have been using invisioncommunity for 20 years+ working with various companies and sites and have never had a response like that.

Please block me so I don't see any new apps from you please.

We bought two copies of this. What a waste of money.

Why is that an upsell? And what is so wrong with my response that 'shocked' you?

When you buy an app here, or at any place for that matter, you buy it for what it does and not for what you want it to do.

And if you want to be sure about something regarding the item that you are interested in purchasing, all you have to do is ask a pre sale question before you buy it. Like that, situations like this can be avoided.

That being said, if you need something extra added to the app, then it is more than normal that the app 's author should charge you for that. That is a common occurrence.

Edited by Miss_B
8 hours ago, LiveG said:

Sound like a great app.
The only  reason i wouldn't bye it is the lack of compatibility with "Who was online within 24 hours."
Good luck

As a rule of thumb, a third party app/plugin, should work only with the out of box software. i.e. not compatible with other third party apps and/or themes.

That being said, I can make it compatible with the app that you mentioned, or any other app for that matter for an extra fee.

Edited by Miss_B
  • 10 months later...

@Miss_BI'm willing to help develop this further. Maybe you could increase the price for new purchases to make it mutually beneficial.

I only want to use the benefits of this if they are available for all customers, both existing and future ones. I don't want a version that is exclusive to me. If you're willing to discuss this, I will outline the suggestions below, and we can potentially take this further from there.

• Ability to edit sessions
  • Option to make the session reoccur daily
  • Ability to fine tune the time in which the member visits, so being able to set the time(s) per weekly days.
  • Compatibility with who was online in the last 24 hours. 

Hopefully this, in turn, would improve the application for all and generate a positive reaction. I get that you need to make a living, and that every dev is different. This is why I am hoping to work out a solution which works for you, me and that benefits the 33 other purchases. What do you think?

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2023 at 1:47 PM, Joey_M said:

@Miss_BI'm willing to help develop this further. Maybe you could increase the price for new purchases to make it mutually beneficial.

I only want to use the benefits of this if they are available for all customers, both existing and future ones. I don't want a version that is exclusive to me. If you're willing to discuss this, I will outline the suggestions below, and we can potentially take this further from there.

• Ability to edit sessions
  • Option to make the session reoccur daily
  • Ability to fine tune the time in which the member visits, so being able to set the time(s) per weekly days.
  • Compatibility with who was online in the last 24 hours. 

Hopefully this, in turn, would improve the application for all and generate a positive reaction. I get that you need to make a living, and that every dev is different. This is why I am hoping to work out a solution which works for you, me and that benefits the 33 other purchases. What do you think?

Somehow I had missed this post. Are you still interested in funding the developement of the aforementioned extra options?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 5:55 PM, Miss_B said:

Most likely you are not entering the names correctly. Anyways, I support the app only at my forum from now on. Can you please post at its support topic at my forum:

https://www.yourforumservices.com/index.php?/topic/15-advanced-fake-members-online-system/#comment-15

Hum and ... how to enter a name correctly ?

Are you sure your app works on Invision Community v4.7.12 ?

Could contain: Electronics, Pc, Page, Text, Night, Outdoors, File, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Monitor

Could contain: Computer, Electronics, Pc, Computer Hardware, Hardware, File, Text, Monitor, Screen, Page

Edited by Underwood
13 minutes ago, Underwood said:

Are you sure your app works on Invision Community v4.7.12 ?

Yes, I am pretty sure. It works fine with the current latest version.

14 minutes ago, Underwood said:

Hum and ... how to enter a name correctly ?

Please post any support questions that you have at the app 's support topic at my own forum as I suppurt all my apps there. Thank you for your understanding.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for being a client! The Invision Community Marketplace is closing October 30 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site https://www.yourforumservices.com

Bookmark https://www.yourforumservices.com and the new Marketplace Directory https://www.invisioneer.org/.