Show all accounts with log in attempts fail?

I've had a few accounts locked yesterday

Account locked from logging in using this IP address until 03/11/2021 09:56 PM following 3 unsuccessful login attempts.

Four of them are Moderators - the IP address is 178.239.198.133 and 185.217.117.75

When i go to the Members -> Locked there is nothing in the list. 

1 hour ago, Ocean West said:

Some are old school they don't have a smart phone.

Ahh! This is what the Authy question is about. You'd want the text/call option then that Authy provides. My guess is that your moderators aren't going to be as huge a cost as rolling this out to your general membership.

4 minutes ago, Ocean West said:

Thanks 🙏 - i totally missed this option now enabled it and have added added a bunch of questions..

The not wonderful thing about this option is that these answers are viewable in ACP with no auditing of who is viewing them. This is terrible from a security perspective.

Be careful who has access to view and edit two-factor authentication in member profiles in ACP. I'd recommend turning this off for all administrator groups including your own.

3 minutes ago, Ocean West said:

Yea that is odd I would expect these to be one way encrypted just like the password is. 

I can see a use case for some organizations where this exchange may happen over the phone and that the answers (depending on the questions) may be such where visual inspection of the provided answers could be a part of what happens for identity validation.

That said though, I think it's important that accessing those answers be considered a heightened privilege event. The option should exist to require the administrator to reauthenticate along with their own 2FA if configured as such, and should record an audit trail that the information was accessed by the administrator at said date and time.

We place trust in those we give privileged access to, however we should be able to verify that those responsibilities are not being abused by the individuals themselves or by a compromise affecting that individual's accounts.