Bug: Blog: This site

Go to solution Solved by Morrigan,

8 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Bugs should always be reported via ticket in the Client Area:

https://www.invisioncommunity.com/clientarea/

I apologize if my post was not following proper etiquette. I was unaware that was the policy regarding bug reports here on the support site. It just seems more intuitive to post it openly as a means to see if anyone else had encountered the issue or not (a better way to confirm the bug or not).

I will promptly submit a ticket with support. Thank you kindly for pointing out my error. I have marked your post as the current solution to my problem, and thank you for your time and consideration. ๐Ÿ™‚

33 minutes ago, Linux-Is-Best said:

I apologize if my post was not following proper etiquette. I was unaware that was the policy regarding bug reports here on the support site. It just seems more intuitive to post it openly as a means to see if anyone else had encountered the issue or not (a better way to confirm the bug or not).

I will promptly submit a ticket with support. Thank you kindly for pointing out my error. I have marked your post as the current solution to my problem, and thank you for your time and consideration. ๐Ÿ™‚

No worries dear. Bugs are just best reported direct to the source. It gives the team the ability to investigate directly and quickly. Unfortunately they canโ€™t always scour the forums to verify bugs reported here.

25 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'm not convinced that Linux is best, but I do appreciate your warm and polite manner. ๐Ÿ™‚

I'll take a look, it might be a caching issue, or a permission issue.

ย 

16 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

No worries dear. Bugs are just best reported direct to the source. It gives the team the ability to investigate directly and quickly. Unfortunately they canโ€™t always scour the forums to verify bugs reported here.

Thank you both for your kind words and eagerness to help. It is much appreciated. ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by Linux-Is-Best
mistype