Mass Delete Status Updates?

Go to solution Solved by Miss_B,

We've been receiving a lot of requests from our members to have their status updates deleted. But there is no way to mass delete them. At present time the only way to do it is to manually delete or hide each one. That's an incredibly laborious task (one has like 200 pages of statuses). Is there any way these can be mass selected and removed?

• Solution
3 hours ago, OhSoRy said:

We've been receiving a lot of requests from our members to have their status updates deleted. But there is no way to mass delete them. At present time the only way to do it is to manually delete or hide each one. That's an incredibly laborious task (one has like 200 pages of statuses). Is there any way these can be mass selected and removed?

To be done properly this will require a cutom plugin. You can delete them with sql query too, but I would not recommend doing it that way.

3 hours ago, Miss_B said:

To be done properly this will require a cutom plugin. You can delete them with sql query too, but I would not recommend doing it that way.

Thank you. I will reach out to a dev and see how much a plugin like this would cost.