Rate and/or Review?

Davyc

Remove the requirement to review when someone just wants to rate.  People are more likely to rate if they are not required to review but will not write a review just so they can rate.  This is for the pages app - or anywhere else where rating takes place that requires anything other than just giving a rating.

I managed to negate this, but had to jump through hoops to do it, whereas as simple option in the settings would negate the need to do this.  My members can now rate without having to review.

With thanks

34 minutes ago, Davyc said:

Remove the requirement to review when someone just wants to rate.  People are more likely to rate if they are not required to review but will not write a review just so they can rate.  This is for the pages app - or anywhere else where rating takes place that requires anything other than just giving a rating.

I managed to negate this, but had to jump through hoops to do it, whereas as simple option in the settings would negate the need to do this.  My members can now rate without having to review.

With thanks

Great idea. I would love to see this setting added.