forum upgrade from 4.3 or 4.4 to 4.5

hi I currently have a custom made them that is at either 4.3 or 4.4 and I updated my software to 4.5 so now the forum is bugged so I am looking for someone who can fix this for a price I don't have any experience with coding so this is not a task for me! if there is anyone who would help me out please PM me or post below thanks for advance!

If you don't know what you're doing, why are you doing it? This is not just Google Docs or something.

• Do you have a custom theme installed?
  • Can you revert to 4.3 or 4.4 or whatever version you previously had?
  • Do you have someone locally that you can talk to?

You should consider moving your site to be hosted by IPS themselves. They'll manage all of this stuff for you.

On 12/24/2020 at 8:32 PM, sampactu said:

hi I currently have a custom made them that is at either 4.3 or 4.4 and I updated my software to 4.5 so now the forum is bugged so I am looking for someone who can fix this for a price I don't have any experience with coding so this is not a task for me! if there is anyone who would help me out please PM me or post below thanks for advance!

while you are looking for someone to help with your custom theme, switch to the default IPS theme to get your forum back online.

On 12/24/2020 at 2:32 PM, sampactu said:

Who is the original author of your custom theme?  That would be your best bet.  

Otherwise, you should start messaging theme developers:

https://invisioncommunity.com/third-party/providers/?csrfKey=1d95d540c0199b44e8d63bfb9022f693&advanced_search_submitted=1&sortby=primary_id_field&sortdirection=asc&content_field_124[1]=1

I would recommend @Brian A. or @ehren. or @steve00. I'm not as personally familiar with the others.  

Edited by Joel R