Community

Subscriptions - Recurring payments - how do members pay?

Sheffielder

Just done my first subscription package and gave everyone a free month trial which has been really popular

But now I'm getting complaints from people who have chosen a pay monthly option, that they get an invoice that you have to pay manually each time

Surely that cant' be right and I've done something wrong
How do I make subscriptions a recurring payment?

22 hours ago, Sheffielder said:

Just done my first subscription package and gave everyone a free month trial which has been really popular

But now I'm getting complaints from people who have chosen a pay monthly option, that they get an invoice that you have to pay manually each time

Surely that cant' be right and I've done something wrong
How do I make subscriptions a recurring payment?

Pay monthly you’ll have to setup PayPal Billing agreements. Go to product and under settings you’ll see 3 options, select billing agreements and follow any guides/links if needed to set up.