Connecting Multiple Communities (Content, not Logins)

Is it possible out of the box, with no plugins, to set up a page in Pages that would pull content from the feeds of multiple Invision Community sites? Say for example you ran a sport focused network of communities that didn't make sense to run as individual clubs on a single install (and you want each on their own domain with own theme and own install), but you wanted to show popular posts from "across the network" to cross promote other communities in that network of sites. I appreciate you can set one of them as the server and the rest as clients for purposes of sharing a login across the network, but wasn't sure if there is any sort of extensibility of that concept when it comes to cross sharing content across sites through the widgets or using Pages. Thanks!

26 minutes ago, Paul E. said:

Perhaps something with RSS feeds?

I saw this:

but it seems to suggest the content would be pulled in from the feed and duplicated as content on that community. I wonder if there is a way to essentially show the rss feed from another Invision site in such a way that it looks like a typical block (i.e. "Popular Topics From The Network") but clicking the posts takes you to the other community directly.