Mass delete support requests?

Hello,

Seems someone spammed the heck out of my Support Requests (IPB Commerce). Is there a way to simply wipe out all requests by a certain user or perhaps certain email?

Can't seem to find anything obvious and nothing on this topic came up when I searched the forum.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 10:37 AM, Paul E. said:

You can create a filter based on the criteria your spammed requests meet, and then use the box on the right hand side to "select all." Then hit the trash can in the popup action item.

I tried that but "select all" only works for the page your on. In my case, it selects 25 out of the 7,511 in the filtered result. Is there a way to truly select all?

• 4 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 9:33 PM, Paul E. said:

It's still as absurd as it appears.

@Jordan Invision, is this on the list?

25 per page of the same content type has no excuse.

Anything? Hate to say it, but almost ready to move on to another forum system. The support desk is an important part of how we use this forum and why we paid for the commerce part of it. Its become essentially useless because we have hundreds of pages of spam we can't get rid of. 

Typically you can mass-delete things across pages. This behavior may not exist within support requests, but the reality is most support systems don't have pages of content they intend to delete so it's likely the suggestion has simply never come up before.

I would recommend cross-posting in the feedback forum if you'd like to see this behavior implemented. There may even already be a suggestion topic there you can add your voice to.