How to hide unused widgets in block manager?

AA15

Blocks/widgets are one of the key features that make Invision Community great. However, I don't use them all and would like to hide the one's I don't use or don't want to use so that the ones I do use are quicker and easier to reach. How can I hide widgets/blocks from the block manager?

If you open the Block Manager (a small arrow in the left hand side of the screen), you can generally add or remove blocks.  

There are also some hardcoded blocks, that either can't be removed or are controlled via ACP settings.  

If you can take a screenshot of the specific block, we can advise on how to remove.  

2 hours ago, Joel R said:

If you open the Block Manager (a small arrow in the left hand side of the screen), you can generally add or remove blocks.  

There are also some hardcoded blocks, that either can't be removed or are controlled via ACP settings.  

If you can take a screenshot of the specific block, we can advise on how to remove.  

I want to get rid of all of these, under system, as I don't use them at this time. How can I hide them?

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by AA15