Questions regarding Last Profile Visitors Block

MMXII

Currently I have this weird situation: On some users' profile pages, I can see the block with last profile visitors (activated or deactivated). Now I realized that on some profiles the block does not show up at all. Even as an admin, I cannot see it.

Is there a setting in the AdminCP that I might have togged on or off that handles the profile visitors block?
Also, is there a setting to activate/deactivate said block for all users globally?

I was under the impression, that if you visit a profile as an admin, you always see the block, whether it being activated or not. If the latter, you could activate it. But no, the block (if deactivated) is only visible to the member itself, not to anybody else. Not sure if that has changed with v4.5... I am pretty sure as an admin I was always able to see the block in earlier versions.

Thanks for the linked plugin! I consider using it for activating this block globally.

No, I am talking about the ability to see the block.

• Pre 4.5.x the screenshot above is what I was able to see as both being logged in as an admin and as the user.
  • Now (4.5.2) the screenshot is what I can see as the user. As an admin (visiting the user's profile page) I cannot see the block anymore.