Site Logo on 4.5.2

Go to solution Solved by WP V0RT3X,

I just upgraded one of my sites and I had a customized logo before.  It would stretch across the page on mobile and it was a decent size on the desktop.  Is there a way to fix this?  

For an example here are my sites.  They use the same logo size so I'm apprehensive about upgrading the larger site until I can get it fixed. 

http://www.pac12board.com/  (upgraded)

https://www.mwcboard.com/ (not upgraded)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

10 hours ago, mwcboard said:

For an example here are my sites.

Access denied on mwcboard (This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.), so I can't compare.

You can change the logo % in the theme settings below the upload field for the logo image.

If that doesn't help, you can change it via custom CSS too.

1 hour ago, V0RT3X666 said:

Access denied on mwcboard (This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.), so I can't compare.

You can change the logo % in the theme settings below the upload field for the logo image.

If that doesn't help, you can change it via custom CSS too.

I’ve attached screenshots of the two sites from mobile.  

745D9E9E-2E8F-4D2E-BB97-1B4ED34D5357.png

ECECD739-3C1A-4AAD-8A76-12293C079322.png

I believe what you're seeing in 4.5 is intentional with the revisions in the default 4.5 theme. Note that the hamburger menu is now on the same horizonal bar as the logo, where in 4.4 there was an extra navigation bar above the logo. This means you need spacing on the right.

To get it back to how it was, you'll need to customize your 4.5 theme.

15 minutes ago, Paul E. said:

I believe what you're seeing in 4.5 is intentional with the revisions in the default 4.5 theme. Note that the hamburger menu is now on the same horizonal bar as the logo, where in 4.4 there was an extra navigation bar above the logo. This means you need spacing on the right.

Interesting.  This forum has it setup the old way. Weird they would have this customized. 

4 hours ago, Paul E. said:

This is true!!  I wonder why the Dev's changed this...4.4 was near perfect!  I think the hamburger menu should stay on the nav bar with the other 3 icons!