Mass Prune Spammers

svit

Hello, I have raised this request in the past, I would find very helpful if in ACP I could mass prune/delete validating spammers. It happened to me that the site is attached and I had to deal with manually deleting 200 spammers. Currently I don't see an option to select all records on a page and take a mass action with them. Would more members benefit from this feature?

image.thumb.png.3721f0670de0b9ff00ea1ca166d5253c.png

You could do that but it's quite tricky. 😉

Go to ACP members list and use search option but do not fill any field. You'll see something like this:

image.thumb.png.545b52df429ecba9142f9134230f9cb8.png

Then click on BANNED and Prune Members Found:

image.thumb.png.e58d211d395c13de27f1d89d284304cd.png

That URL should be something like  this one:

https://boardurl.com/admin/index.php?app=core&module=members&controller=members&do=massManage&action=prune&members_name[0]=c&members_name[1]=&members_member_id[0]=any&members_member_id[1]=0&members_email=&members_ip_address=&members_joined[start]=&members_joined[end]=&members_last_post[start]=&members_last_post[end]=&members_last_activity[start]=&members_last_activity[end]=&members_posts[0]=any&members_posts[1]=0&filter=members_filter_banned&members_allow_admin_emails=a&members_field_6=&members_field_10=&members_field_5=&members_field_8=&members_field_1=

As you can see there is this part:

&filter=members_filter_banned&

Which mean it would prune banned members.

Note: please MAKE SQL BACKUP FIRST!!

• 2 years later...