Pages question

I'm thinking of adding Pages to my forum, but I don't want the Pages installation to become the 'home page', I'd want the forum to be the home page with Pages as an additional section. 

If I purchase and install Pages, will that automatically become the Home Page or would I have the option of designating that?

24 minutes ago, VaBeach_Guy said:

I'm thinking of adding Pages to my forum, but I don't want the Pages installation to become the 'home page', I'd want the forum to be the home page with Pages as an additional section. 

If I purchase and install Pages, will that automatically become the Home Page or would I have the option of designating that?

No, it doesn’t need to be your home page. Just keep Forums application as your default application to keep it as homepage .

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 3:17 PM, VaBeach_Guy said:

As @Fosters stated above, you can keep the Forums as your default homepage.  

Many clients keep Forums as their main application with Page databases as a reference database.