Cloudflare and Multiquote

TDBF

For years I avoided using Rocket Loader because it indeed created problems. However, for the last few months I have it active with no problems that I know of. Multi-quote works fine for me.

Mind you, I'm not using any caching method in my advance configuration. No idea if this is relevant at all, but I'm mentioning it just in case.

I have seen issues with Rocketloader combined with editors loaded via AJAX (i.e. if you go to send someone a PM) in the past.

I can't think of a simple way to add the attribute you're talking about to a single script that is loaded. Some are loaded dynamically when needed, and some are defined manually, but in most cases they are grouped (so it's not like there's a single script for multiquote being loaded).

9 hours ago, bfarber said:

I have seen issues with Rocketloader combined with editors loaded via AJAX (i.e. if you go to send someone a PM) in the past.

I can't think of a simple way to add the attribute you're talking about to a single script that is loaded. Some are loaded dynamically when needed, and some are defined manually, but in most cases they are grouped (so it's not like there's a single script for multiquote being loaded).

I have turned Rocket Loader off for the time being and the issue has been resolved.

Would there be any chance that in the near future there could be a way to make script loading more compatible with Rocket Loader?

Archived