Vuex (Support Topic)

Hello,

I had to delete v1.1 then install v1.1.1 because Marketplace showed v1.1 as the current version. I don't know if that is an Invision issue or not.

Also, in V1.1.1 - the editor still does not retain the auto-saved information for posts. I should be able to type something, leave the topic, then go back and the engine remembers my unposted text for that topic.

Thank you for your hard work.

4 hours ago, Nahash5150 said:

Hello,

I had to delete v1.1 then install v1.1.1 because Marketplace showed v1.1 as the current version. I don't know if that is an Invision issue or not.

Also, in V1.1.1 - the editor still does not retain the auto-saved information for posts. I should be able to type something, leave the topic, then go back and the engine remembers my unposted text for that topic.

Thank you for your hard work.

Hmm, it seems to be working now...I'll keep an eye on it.

Hello,

Yeah, the auto-save is still working okay. I've run into Themes which break it, so I was just concerned.

Anyway, I founds some more CSS issues to take note of for your next update.

Under the Moderator CP, the 'Previous' and 'Next' links disappear on Mouse Over (probably turn black). 

image.thumb.png.08e7fb91156812f393b4161a5a9040bb.png

Member display name in Hovercard is hard to read. Under the member page, it's okay.

image.png.8c506a8041a57a6f0a6518b8602090b7.png

Sound Room card display and on main pages titles are hard to read.

image.png.b7665b3f7ed777a5d6abcdcac0de2b63.png

Topic hovercards start to display White background when the text extends beyond the boundary of the cell when you scroll down:

image.png.435cf43c9364b903b7782fce41e3738c.png

Any help would be appreciated!  Thank you!

Edited by Nahash5150
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...