Vuex (Support Topic)

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2020 at 9:56 AM, Aethes said:

Theme updated (v1.0.1)

- Minor CSS bug fixes

- Added CKEditor skin (white icons). Simply install the .zip file via theme setting on Editor tab.

Hi there

Only one think ,Where I can change colour of text that we using in the hatbox to type text in, while typing in is black after hitting enter appearing white in chatbot???

Thanks , its fine now, I have manage to add colour in ccs and now its working perfectly...

If I can ask ,maybe you know how to change a header background to black in email setting (bulk emails)as at the moment is standard white??

My logo is white and green and not really cooperating with white background...

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Edjazoli said:

.bimcb_chatInput {
    color: #B0C4DE !important;
}
for everyone who's got this same problem - put that in custom.css and you chatbot will work fine now....

As I said, I already fixed it in the latest version.

19 hours ago, Edjazoli said:

hi there

Im just about to finish with your theme and only one think really bother me . the slider  profile button not taking me after clicking to profile page?

What to d?

help.

Can you send me a link so I can look at it? In pvt, if you want. Thank you.

18 hours ago, bosss said:

Where put your suggestion?

Thanks for nice skin!

@bosss go to edit global>vuex>vuex_slider_top>

red its a code to put in for profile

purple its another button that I have placed showing forum activity, simply copy paste your activity link-remember that second button is optional

374781348_Screenshot2020-03-30at07_39_31.thumb.png.3627386a7f04e029a1271a85060af116.png

{{if theme.vuex_slider_on}}
<div class="slider">
  <div class="sliderImg" style='background-image: url({theme="vuex_first_slider"});'>
    <div class="sliderImg_caption">
      {{if member.member_id}}

<h1>Welcome back {{if isset( $_SESSION['logged_in_as_key'] )}}{lang="front_logged_in_as" sprintf="$_SESSION['logged_in_from']['name']"} {{endif}}{member="name"}!</h1>
        <a class="ipsButton ipsButton_important sliderDiscover" href="{member="url()"}" >Profile</a>

<a class="ipsButton ipsButton_important sliderDiscover" href="https://xbox-vibes.com/index.php?/discover/">Activity</a>
      {{else}}
        <h1>Welcome to {setting="board_name"}</h1>
        <p>Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!</p>
      {{endif}}

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 6:34 AM, Jake Bishep said:

Mobile Friendly Version?

Isn't it already? 😄

On 8/28/2020 at 12:47 PM, D Shepherdson said:

Don't know if it's just me, but if I edit the source of an text input box, it comes up very light grey on a white background, nearly impossible to edit?

Thanks for making this theme available for those of us who are CSS challenged! MUCH apprciated.

Could you please post some screenshots of this behaviour (also in pvt if you want)? Thank you 🙂

PS For those wondering, I've been working on an upgrade in order to have compatibility with 4.5; it should be ready in the next days.

On 9/6/2020 at 7:36 AM, Aethes said:

Could you please post some screenshots of this behaviour (also in pvt if you want)? Thank you

No problem. The text reads Test but it's pale grey on white, so impossible to read clearly as it stands. Thanks for taking a look, as I say, it could be just the settings on the forum, but it is 4.4.10 if that helps?

Image1.png

• 4 weeks later...