multiple email sending formats

ClubCuddly

Hi everyone,

Just wondering how I go about setting up using my webhost's built in mail system to send system emails, and leave bulk emails to be sent via send grid?

I can't see any way to do this, as it will not allow me to select multiple sending formats.

Suggestions please.

9 minutes ago, ClubCuddly said:

Hi everyone,

Just wondering how I go about setting up using my webhost's built in mail system to send system emails, and leave bulk emails to be sent via send grid?

I can't see any way to do this, as it will not allow me to select multiple sending formats.

Suggestions please.

That's a setting on the Community Enhancements - Sendgrid Page 🙂

sendgrid.png

So you'll set up the IPS Emails ( ACP => System => Email Settings) to use your web hosts mail system and active ACP => System => Community Enhancements => Sendgrid with the "bulk emails" setting . 

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome.

I have a follow-up question in regards to email sending etc.

Is it possible to have the system send emails via one address, and bulk emails send via a different address while both using SMTP?

For example, can system emails (notifications etc) be sent via admin@clubcuddly, while bulk emails are sent via newsletter@clubcuddly?

We are looking at our options for sending since SendGrid does not interact with all of our members email providers correctly.

Archived