Ips recharge money system

kmk

Without 3party app, only with ips core features I can build a money system? 

Member deposit $10.00 in my bank account, will generate a $10.00 recharge in member profile (maybe a field called Money Bag), after admins received notification and verified, click "Received" to confirm and their Money Bag will appear $10.00. Then member use this Money Bag to realize purchase through the Commerce of ips. 

34 minutes ago, kmk said:

Without 3party app, only with ips core features I can build a money system? 

Member deposit $10.00 in my bank account, will generate a $10.00 recharge in member profile (maybe a field called Money Bag), after admins received notification and verified, click "Received" to confirm and their Money Bag will appear $10.00. Then member use this Money Bag to realize purchase through the Commerce of ips. 

create a item in commerce for $10 set it to manual payment and put your account details in the info for where to pay, once they pay you you set the payment to approved and manually add $10 to their account credit or send them a nice $10 gift card what they can add to their account

2 hours ago, bfarber said:

Or you could just let the member purchase account credit?

Yes, I think I have the option enable, but after this I don't know what setting more need to set up....

Try navigate my profile and I can't see option related Account credit....

4 minutes ago, kmk said:

Yes, I think I have the option enable, but after this I don't know what setting more need to set up....

Try navigate my profile and I can't see option related Account credit....

You'll want to direct them to the Account Credit page of the Commerce application. In our default navigation, this is Store -> My Details -> Account Credit. If you removed this from the Menu Manager, you'll want to add it back in. Alternatively, the direct link is: /clients/credit/

Archived