How to remove everything a member follows?

nylyon

I have a member who is inactive and their email address is no longer valid.  I would like to remove them from following topics and forums, but am not able to do so.  They had signed up with FaceBook and that connection is no longer valid and I am not able to log in as them from the ACP.  How can I remove them from following without deleting their account?

6 minutes ago, nylyon said:

I have a member who is inactive and their email address is no longer valid.  I would like to remove them from following topics and forums, but am not able to do so.  They had signed up with FaceBook and that connection is no longer valid and I am not able to log in as them from the ACP.  How can I remove them from following without deleting their account?

If email try stop go into account charge the notification settings and should help.

Hi Pete and Adriano!  I think Adriano's plugin may be the answer for me, going to give that a shot.  I had tried to change the notification preferences but that didn't change if the member was receiving a daily notice in email for followed content.  I appreciate the responses and both of your efforts!

Archived