Community Monetization for Administrators

O9C4

About
I have an idea how the community Administrators can earn money. All we need is to unite the power of our communities and give our members the offer to post their message to many different websites around the World. Once the Administrator received the request from any of his members, he share the message to others in the group and we will post this message on our communities too. That means the first Administrator earned money and others supported for free. We must to reach an agreement not to abuse (spam) each others for free - only payed messages should be shared. I suggest the start price for one message from $10 (with no files to upload) and $20 (including attached files - its all about server resources).

What to do for interested Administrator
1. Post the message in your community (or freelance board) about Share to other sites commercial offer to find the clients.
2. Join to the Facebook Conversation (Require Admin Approval) for instant connection with other Administrators.
3. Post the paid message in the conversation, so the others could post it to theirs communities.

Let's start from one test messages to see the traffic! For example: we can introduce each other websites and post this messages on our communitites.It is allowed to post messages anywhere You want: start new topic, reply, blogs, pages or even gallery. The most important thing is that every participant posted a message.

Google bless us everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting idea.... although I'm not sure we are the first to envision such a scheme.

I heard that Google was taking measures to thwart such practices.. but I'm not exactly sure how.

Essentially you are wanting to rig the PageRank algorithm.

I think page quality is also an issue. If a huge forum boosts a small one... it will hurt the big one and boost the small one.

Trully, my idea is not to hack the Google or make site on top of the search. I just want to earn money with my community. To offer something valuable for my members. Because I am the Administrator of two communities for 5 years and all I have now is monthly money (and time) loosing:sad:

PS: Both of my communities are offline now as I have no money to renew. Finally I become a bankrupt.

But if my monetization strategy is really can affects us to penalty from Google, so Its better not do this. I don't want to make any troubles to my websites and for others. 

It's naive to believe that Facebook, Twitter, etc. are not subsidized by the surveillance state(s). You don't get that rich doing something that stupid only by using their claimed business model. I have never bought one thing because it was advertised to me on any free-to-me service. 

4 hours ago, tonyv said:

It's naive to believe that Facebook, Twitter, etc. are not subsidized by the surveillance state(s). You don't get that rich doing something that stupid only by using their claimed business model. I have never bought one thing because it was advertised to me on any free-to-me service. 

Very interesting comment.

So.... it's forums versus the state..... interesting. (or in this case the state decided its easier to control two big ones than a million small ones)

4 hours ago, tonyv said:

Deep conspiracy there! Which I like don’t get me wrong. But Facebook does make money as a very sophisticated advertising platform. The Facebook pixel is amazing and regular folks are making money with their Shopify stores etc

Archived