"Notificator" Mobile App

Dexter_X

4 hours ago, Joy Rex said:

I don't think you'll see anything about PWA in IPS until version 4.5 or higher, possibly version 5, if I had to guess at their development priorities.

ok, so I need to be more patient than that... sorry...

• 3 months later...
On 3/21/2019 at 3:04 PM, bfarber said:

Certainly, as a site admin I can understand the viewpoint.

As an end user, you would be hard pressed to convince me to install a special app from an app store for a single website just so that website could send me push notifications. In fact, it would almost convince me not to install the app. 😆

We call ips as community software no??? if we manage community, that mean we have members, and if members because they trust in our website, there is a clearly element that let us know they will install the notification app.

you worry point I think is apply for guests, or some users in some point don't want to be part of your community....don't worry by them....

It seems my idea was finally not so bad... I'm glad to read about this app : we'll finally get notifications to fight back social networks attention keeping procedures... Good news ! 👍
Do you know that facebook generates false notifications when you've no real notifications from a while, just to make you get back and see whats going on ?

• Management
27 minutes ago, Dexter_X said:

Do you know that facebook generates false notifications when you've no real notifications from a while, just to make you get back and see whats going on ?

Yep, it's not a terrible strategy.

Archived