updating of a forum from 4.3.6 to 4.4.1 and error EX 100

levsha

Hello! I have such problem, at updating of a forum from 4.3.6 to 4.4.1 the page module, does not work. Gives error EX 100.

SELECT core_follow.* FROM `ibf_core_follow` AS `core_follow` WHERE follow_app='cms' AND follow_area='records5' AND follow_rel_id=9 LIMIT 0,25
IPS\Db\Exception: Total count attempted on a query not ran with SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS (-100)
#0 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(610) : eval()'d code(1728): IPS\Db\_Select->count(true)
#1 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/applications/cms/modules/front/database/record.php(310): IPS\Theme\class_cms_database_supergrid_recorddisplay->record(Object(IPS\cms\Records5), '\n<div data-cont...', NULL, NULL)
#2 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_record->manage()
#3 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(347): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(128): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1281): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render()
#7 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2210): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets()
#8 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(112): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#9 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(43): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#10 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#11 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#12 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#13 /var/www/forum.kamfishing/data/www/forum.kamfishing.ru/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

Tell me how to solve?

4 minutes ago, levsha said:

updated to latest version

If you still get above error see 

Follow buttons

If you see an error accessing your records (or in the system log) that use a custom template such as "Total count attempted on a query not ran with SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS" you will need to make some changes to your template to make it compatible with 4.4.

Thanks newbie LAC,

I have replaced the codes in record template - change no:2

However, I couldn't understand where to find IncludJS (change no:1) and Follow buttons SQL_CALC (change no:3)

Appreciate if you can please guide me in the right direction.

18 hours ago, Gauravk said:

I couldn't understand where to find IncludJS (change no:1)

It's a theme template

includejs.thumb.jpg.f221ef0e33744ed0c9d57a81b8dd5c16.jpg

18 hours ago, Gauravk said:

and Follow buttons SQL_CALC (change no:3)

For theme templates you can use the search

follow.jpg.12cf3848ce63a63d19f398a69e88c975.jpg

For Pages you can use sql query

Go to SQL Toolbox

Copy link from address bar

http://localhost/ips4/admin/?adsess=jrb87edtlg6soaf7h4c369k5p5kluje0&app=core&module=support&controller=sql&do=query

change app=core&module=support&controller=sql&do=query

to app=cms&module=pages&controller=templates

http://localhost/ips4/admin/?adsess=jrb87edtlg6soaf7h4c369k5p5kluje0&app=cms&module=pages&controller=templates

Run sql query

SELECT CONCAT('http://localhost/ips4/admin/?adsess=jrb87edtlg6soaf7h4c369k5p5kluje0&app=cms&module=pages&controller=templates','&t_location=',template_location,'&t_group=',template_group,'&t_key=',template_key) as url FROM cms_templates WHERE template_content LIKE '%followers()->count%';

If your tables have a prefix you should to change in the query

cms_templates

to

prefix_cms_templates

Also change 

http://localhost/ips4/admin/?adsess=jrb87edtlg6soaf7h4c369k5p5kluje0&app=cms&module=pages&controller=templates

to your address

If you get a list of links

links.thumb.jpg.718f444ddb92b8612092b79896241ca7.jpg

open each link

Find in opened templates followers()->count( TRUE ) 

record.thumb.jpg.065f8c06c0aedfe74f45ca2d9dc2b0f3.jpg

change to followersCount()

record2.thumb.jpg.2355c86151e7a2e1cd1382c6f637bab7.jpg

Thanks a lot for the wonderful explanation, I checked the includjs and it was not modified and already has that lazy load code.

For follow button, when I search what you said in SQL toolbox got an error so I searched manually in each Pages template and search for followers()->count( TRUE ) 

Found two placement in record display -> record and changed to followersCount()

Now from Error EX-100 I started getting EX0 and IP Pages - pages are loading for guest users but not for logged in users.

I checked the permission thoroughly and still suspect something is not right, appreciate if you can please help with below EX0 error code. Thanks in advance.

image.thumb.png.b5a6639e1464454b62154b7f2dd6c6f7.png

image.thumb.png.a67a959331ecc4a00f64fedea2902e2b.png

Error: Undefined constant 'IPS\HTMLENTITIES' (0)
#0 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php(1769): IPS\Theme\class_cms_database_blist_record_display->recordEditLine(Object(IPS\cms\Records5))
#1 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(610) : eval()'d code(1505): IPS\cms\_Records->editLine()
#2 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/applications/cms/modules/front/database/record.php(310): IPS\Theme\class_cms_database_blist_record_display->record(Object(IPS\cms\Records5), '\n<div data-cont...', NULL, true)
#3 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_record->manage()
#4 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(347): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(4309) : eval()'d code(22): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1242): IPS\Theme\content_pages_8()
#8 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2217): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getHtmlContent()
#9 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(112): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#10 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(43): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#11 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#12 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#13 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#14 /home/carnity/public_html/carnity.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#15 {main}

25 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

For follow button, when I search what you said in SQL toolbox got an error

What the error?

If your tables have a prefix you should to change in the query

cms_templates

to

prefix_cms_templates

7 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

appreciate if you can please tell me how and where to find the place for  \IPS\HTMLENTITIES

Search in Pages the template recordEditLine

cms_database_blist_record_display->recordEditLine

Archived