Access denied on screenshots marketplace themes

Black Tiger

Hello.

Is anybody else experiencing issues with screenshots of themes in the marketplace? I just found this topic:

So I clicked on it and had a look, it's showing and the thumbnails are also showing. But when clicking on the thumbmail, the bigger screenshot window only gives a broken image.

When clicking on the broken image in Firefox, it looks like access is denied for some reason?

<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>8C5F7AB039E537BA</RequestId><HostId>TuDC9vwDbIhOWuMji0DUTWGg7uTxt9dumSZeZcf1Ywn87APvD2aZH+BRmCEMOXkAhrAg01qoOjo=</HostId></Error>

I had this yesterday too and this is not only happening with this Theme but with most of the screenshots I was trying to look at (maybe more).

This is with the newest Firefox version. However, I also tried with Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome and the same is happening. So it seems it's an issue on the IPS's site?

Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Seems only to happen when visiting a direct link to the screenshots, or when visiting the link of a search result.

It's not something of the author:

I had this yesterday too and this is not only happening with this Theme but with most of the screenshots I was trying to look at (maybe more).

When I just browse the marketplace it's oke. But when clicking links or visiting search results and then clicking the thumbnails, this is happening, with about everything.

It's a server side thing, not an author thing.

I will ask the author anyway, just to be sure. Odd though that it gives a access denied notice then.

2 minutes ago, Black Tiger said:

t's a server side thing, not an author thing.

As I said.......it is a bug that seemingly only affects here and results in screenshots being deleted. The author will need to reupload the screenshots - so you need to advise the author of this.

It has been going on for a while - there's nothing you can do about it other than ask the author to reupload the screenshots. If the issue then reoccurs for the author AFTER that has been done then they can post in the topic in the contributor forum that IPS posted that indicates the issue should be resolved.

Archived