Adsense?

Zachary Johanson

• 1 month later...

i ad contect in forums but display for register users.

You should be able in adsense to see which pages exactly adsense is referring to.

I had this on my old SMF forum, and it pointed out that the contact page and the registration page had no content. Wel... no postings, so no valuable content.

Google crawlers are able to visit the registration and contact pages. So if possible, remove your adsense ads from there.

12 minutes ago, Black Tiger said:

You should be able in adsense to see which pages exactly adsense is referring to.

I had this on my old SMF forum, and it pointed out that the contact page and the registration page had no content. Wel... no postings, so no valuable content.

Google crawlers are able to visit the registration and contact pages. So if possible, remove your adsense ads from there.

i whait accept my site adsense..

19 minutes ago, greek_parea said:

ok accept adsense and add code > Advertisements but no display alla forums

I can see the ads on your site.

screenshot-www.greek-team.eu-2019_03.06-13-26-54.thumb.png.8950b314c288ae443d2932aa72ff9814.png

You can try different ways:

1. Try to use incognito window of your browser see the ads.
  2. Install Google Publisher Add-On in your browser to get the ad placements highlighted even if nothing deliver.
  3. Create a fallback image that is displayed if no ads can be delivered https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/113262?hl=en

4 minutes ago, Sonya* said:

I can see the ads on your site.

screenshot-www.greek-team.eu-2019_03.06-13-26-54.thumb.png.8950b314c288ae443d2932aa72ff9814.png

You can try different ways:

1. Try to use incognito window of your browser see the ads.
  2. Install Google Publisher Add-On in your browser to get the ad placements highlighted even if nothing deliver.
  3. Create a fallback image that is displayed if no ads can be delivered https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/113262?hl=en

Display index & portal..no display forums & topics

6 minutes ago, greek_parea said:

Display index & portal..no display forums & topics

This is all about your cookie.

screenshot-www.greek-team.eu-2019_03.06-13-41-33.thumb.png.b166bfcc5043fd1ac8bcb959e380e6a5.png

Do try my suggestions in previous post to investigate on your site.

I assume that is because the content is behind the login. Google has difficulties to match content-based ads. It is possible that interest based ads are displayed later, in a days or two.

Archived