Menu styling

gavpedz

I don't really like the tab style menu and wondered if there is a way to acheive a similar looking menu to what we have on this forum. 

I would like to basicaly have it setout in a similar way but without the middle bit highlited in red in my screenshot. How can i acheive this please?

Create New Topic   Invision Community.png

Our menu/navigation style (e.g. positioning, font-size, the "Plans & Pricing" button, etc...) is custom. However, with our software's menu manager, you can build a drop-down oriented or single tier navigation. Just would want to eliminate any child navigation items to make it single tier or use the "Drop-down Menu" item type to make a drop-down.

Excuse my horrible crop but here is an example of both in the Menu Manager:

image.png

Great thanks i knew i could do the drop down in the menu manager but it was mainly the layout and seperateion of the header as in the top white bar and the rest of the menu items. Also using the dropdown option for some reason any items under a dropdown only show in a click rather than hover. How can i make them show with hover rather than click?

16 minutes ago, gavpedz said:

Also using the dropdown option for some reason any items under a dropdown only show in a click rather than hover. How can i make them show with hover rather than click?

Hover is not available for drop-downs. Click is used is due to touch device interaction.

Archived