bulk change "post must be approved" setting

jesuralem

Hi,

I converted from vbulletin and for some reason the "post must be approved" settings are both set to "yes for all forums.

No i have around 100 forums and to be honest i really don't want to loose time changing it manually.

Is there a way to it for all forums at once ?

Thanks.

1 minute ago, jesuralem said:

Hi,

I converted from vbulletin and for some reason the "post must be approved" settings are both set to "yes for all forums.

No i have around 100 forums and to be honest i really don't want to loose time changing it manually.

Is there a way to it for all forums at once ?

Thanks.

You can do that with this sql query:

UPDATE `forums_forums` SET queued_topics = 0, queued_posts = 0;

Hope it helps. And welcome to Ipb.

30 minutes ago, jesuralem said:

Values are already 0 for all the forums but i still have the message " Your content will need to be approved by a moderator " when connecting qith my test account...

Maybe i should wait until all the background tasks are over for this to kick in...

Can you check the permissions for your test account and see if it is not set to be moderated. The permission for that is called: Require approval before content shows?

17 hours ago, jesuralem said:

Maybe i should wait until all the background tasks are over for this to kick in... 

OK, i think i was right, everything is OK this morning.

Settings went back to post approval but i managed to disable it. Just for people who might be interested, you can do it without SQL with the "copy settings" fonction in any forum setting.

Archived