Need Theme Developed

ibaker

5 hours ago, ibaker said:

I am looking to pay someone to create a theme for my site based on my current XF site at https://www.recfly.com.au/

Apart from the general theme work it also requires a vertical side menu system, work done in the default IPS What's New area and also in the Gallery area.

If you have a rough estimate range please let me know so we can start talking...thanks

I was going say that this theme would meet your requirements

17 minutes ago, ibaker said:

Thanks but I would need more of a customised one

Most custom themes be starting around $80 to $500 maybe more depending on the designer and amount work you need doing now depending if want that route then best say budget then people design themes see if make you theme for your required amount.

Sapphire doesn't have a side menu. One of the things I want for the side menu is to have an option for the user to select either Left or Right for the side bar menu as I have now with my XF site. I also want the IPS Gallery to have a category menu on the side and on the Gallery home page to show all images from the latest as is also shown on my XF site. This is why I am assuming a customised theme is the only way I am going to get what I would like to have

12 hours ago, ibaker said:

Sapphire doesn't have a side menu. One of the things I want for the side menu is to have an option for the user to select either Left or Right for the side bar menu as I have now with my XF site. I also want the IPS Gallery to have a category menu on the side and on the Gallery home page to show all images from the latest as is also shown on my XF site. This is why I am assuming a customised theme is the only way I am going to get what I would like to have

Nope not correct I not looked your gallery but menu system gallery would need be plugin not a theme item same for gallery images this already preloaded plugin that place in the sidebar.

As for primary nav to left like side that few already pre made but done seen allow option for user select left or right 

Archived