Bug in \IPS\nexus\Package

LaCollision

Hi,

I think there might be a bug in \IPS\nexus\Package :

On line 1890:

$extraItems = ( $values === NULL ) ? array() : $this->addToCart( $item, $values, $memberCurrency );

But if you look at this addToCart() method, it doesn't return anything:

public function addToCart( \IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\Package $item, array $values, $memberCurrency )
{

}

So, at line 1917, an error is thrown when in DEV mode:

/* Associate extras */
if ( count( $extraItems ) )

($extraItems is empty)

Thanks! :smile:

Just a small note - in the future we would encourage you to submit a ticket in your client area to report a bug like this. There is no guarantee a developer will see things reported in this forum, and we absolutely want to ensure any issues in the software are seen and corrected. Thanks!

1 minute ago, bfarber said:

Just a small note - in the future we would encourage you to submit a ticket in your client area to report a bug like this. There is no guarantee a developer will see things reported in this forum, and we absolutely want to ensure any issues in the software are seen and corrected. Thanks!

Hi,

Yes, absolutely; however, I'm working on an dev version of my website, which is not yet out.

And the support would have answered to me: "What's your installation URL?"… and the support ticket would have failed.

So I couldn't figure out another way than posting here :happy:

18 minutes ago, LaCollision said:

Hi,

Yes, absolutely; however, I'm working on an dev version of my website, which is not yet out.

And the support would have answered to me: "What's your installation URL?"… and the support ticket would have failed.

So I couldn't figure out another way than posting here :happy:

Mark it as low priority and clearly state it's a bug.  

Then yell at Tier 1.  

26 minutes ago, Joel R said:

Mark it as low priority and clearly state it's a bug.  

Then yell at Tier 1.  

Haha, okay! :laugh:

24 minutes ago, bfarber said:

Yup, if you just note that you are reporting a bug when submitting the ticket, it will get passed on up. We'll only ask for access at that point if we need it.

Okay, thanks, duly noted! ??

Archived