Syncing Replies & Online Users List (a couple of questions)

tonyv

1. I have an "Articles" forum and a "Front Page" for articles. When I post an article to the Front Page, it also posts a duplicate to the Articles forum which is what I want to happen. But if someone posts a comment/reply to the Front Page version of the article that comment does not appear on the forum copy and vice versa. Is there a native software way to make comments sync (reproduce/duplicate themselves) so they appear in both locations?

2. Sometimes when I view the online users list, one or a few of the IP addresses appear clickable yet when I click them nothing happens. Why do some of them sometimes appear like links?

2030398280_clickableIP.jpg.4b2426b4e253d09753f0f3c4f3e6c766.jpg

25 minutes ago, tonyv said:

1. I have an "Articles" forum and a "Front Page" for articles. When I post an article to the Front Page, it also posts a duplicate to the Articles forum which is what I want to happen. But if someone posts a comment/reply to the Front Page version of the article that comment does not appear on the forum copy and vice versa. Is there a native software way to make comments sync (reproduce/duplicate themselves) so they appear in both locations?

image.thumb.png.c6dcce1225bd8ed28e24b014cfe196b7.png

Archived