How to control which emails are sent?

David..

1 hour ago, David.. said:

I want to disable sending of some emails because we're sending too many emails right now.

If you don't would disable it, because of email service limits, I suggest to purchase and install this app, reduce the priority of "notifications" and increase other that need focus...

3 hours ago, AlexWright said:

Edit the default notifications in the ACP.

Isn’t that for new members only?

2 hours ago, BomAle said:

If you don't would disable it, because of email service limits, I suggest to purchase and install this app, reduce the priority of "notifications" and increase other that need focus...

Correct me if I’m wrong, It seems like this will just keep non prioritized emails in backlog, not actually prevent them from sending?

5 minutes ago, David.. said:

Isn’t that for new members only?

Correct me if I’m wrong, It seems like this will just keep non prioritized emails in backlog, not actually prevent them from sending?

It is. There may be a query to run on the SQL that can reset all notification settings to default. I'm at work at the moment. Hopefully someone else can help out.

27 minutes ago, David.. said:

All mails sent when service is restricted by the app are logged, and sent when possible according also to priority assigned

Then on first configuration you must decrease max values if you are for example on middle of month or day, and use as max value the default service limit (example 300 mails daily).

This is useful to preserve the status of machine and mantain it genuine (avoiding it being placed on a spam list)

Archived