Quotes Not Working

Barry Richmond

Since the upgrade (which I installed from scratch as instructed) when a poster is quoted it no longer show you who the quote is from. Similarly the moderator boxes when you ask it to pin something or delete a post...those boxes come up blank. Is this purely something to do with my theme (Chameleon 4.3) which is up to date or something in the code?

5 hours ago, Barry Richmond said:

Since the upgrade (which I installed from scratch as instructed) when a poster is quoted it no longer show you who the quote is from. Similarly the moderator boxes when you ask it to pin something or delete a post...those boxes come up blank. Is this purely something to do with my theme (Chameleon 4.3) which is up to date or something in the code?

Disable your plugins too as a test. I've had issues with plugins interfering with the quote box.  

On 6/14/2018 at 9:34 AM, Nathan Explosion said:

Send me a link to your site, along with login credentials, so a closer look can be done.

Sorry, not able to give anyone login credentials, surely someone else must have experienced this problem? It's ruining threads.

Archived