How to solve 'driver error' after admin login attempt?

waikitchung

Dear all,

I am getting a 'driver error' after im trying to login into my admin panel.

the error says:

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again. 

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

i have tried to repair the ibf_sessions table through phpmyadmin, but the results give:

The storage engine for the table doesn't support r...

and i looked into the error cache:

Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2018 04:51:05 +0000
 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM ibf_sessions WHERE running_time > 1523075765' at line 1
 IP Address: 172.94.27.43 - /admin/index.php?adsess=df45c9549397f394315ce5c9baade17e
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 mySQL query error: SELECT count(*) as rows FROM ibf_sessions WHERE running_time > 1523075765
 .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 | File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php                                       | [admin_core_mycp_dashboard].doExecute                                         | 306               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

i can browse my site normally, but cannot get into my admin panel anymore.

i need to edit something in my  boardIndexTemplate 

i wish i could do that through ftp.. only way is admin panel?

appreciate any help. thank you

Archived