Gallery: Collaboration

kmk

Each members want privacy, fine and anyone more can see an use their pictures. But I want request an option where can give collaboration feature to Gallery, a folder(or album) with public privilege(which groups or members)that lets members team upload images or videos, then team members can shared and embed it, like the office collaboration concept.

- With detect function, if pictures or videos duplicated, action for these files.

- Help to avoid: More than one people upload the same pictures.

- Help use of disk space: If can avoid duplicated pictures or videos, more space for storage.

- I believe if this concept applied for this or more apps.........

- more more....anyone can help to bump this feature?

But only images that I uploaded, not images uploaded by others(that is my point, if folder is available for upload by all, can add an option enable or disable by admin or folder owner, those pictures can be embed by all) correct me if I wrong.

4 hours ago, kmk said:

But only images that I uploaded, not images uploaded by others(that is my point, if folder is available for upload by all, can add an option enable or disable by admin or folder owner, those pictures can be embed by all) correct me if I wrong.

You can embed other user's images. This is already possible.  :)

On 1/31/2018 at 9:54 AM, kmk said:

If you copy the link to the image (from the address bar) and paste it into an editor, it will automatically embed. It's just like if you copy the link to a topic and paste it into an editor (regardless of whether you started the topic or not).

If you copy the link to the image (from the address bar) and paste it into an editor, it will automatically embed. It's just like if you copy the link to a topic and paste it into an editor (regardless of whether you started the topic or not).

image.thumb.png.4681495d4898420bd0c6237ce9fa5b80.png

I mean throuth this way, will be usefully for collaboration purposal. I want to create an album of my family events, I have 10 members of family, each them take pictures with their phones, so I would like all my family members can upload those events pictures in the album, if I have ability or privilege embed images by this way, will be easy starting some topics then embed what image I want, if not, I have to open topic, then in other tab browsing pictures, then copy one by one in the post. 

Archived