Convert Vb 4 to IPB

Hello, 

I try to use the converter for vb4 to IPB but i have an error on my VPS : The details provided are not correct or the database is unavailable.

So i have try in local and it's same i have The details provided are not correct or the database is unavailable.

Screenshot : http://prntscr.com/i27dxd

But my informations are good, so I don't know what to do...

Thanks for your help ! :)

Essentially the error means that your database details are incorrect. Double check the host, port, username, password and database name, and double check the table prefix as well. Note that on most systems, these details are case-sensitive too.

Also, be aware that there are two different conversion routines for vBulletin: one for 3.x and one for 4.x/5.x. Make sure you're using the right one.

48 minutes ago, bfarber said:

Essentially the error means that your database details are incorrect. Double check the host, port, username, password and database name, and double check the table prefix as well. Note that on most systems, these details are case-sensitive too.

Also, be aware that there are two different conversion routines for vBulletin: one for 3.x and one for 4.x/5.x. Make sure you're using the right one.

Actually isnt it one for vb 3.X/4X and a seperate one for vb 5.X?

Archived