Reactions Per User Group

22 hours ago, Librekom2 said:

@Adriano Faria

I have a small issue with your plugin. Maybe this is an unusual case, but I changed the icon and name of the default reaction. When the plugin is enabled, the default reaction is completely disabled.

List of reactions:

reactions.thumb.jpg.45a11df22384603476a21a5f47a6472c.jpg

Plugin enabled:

bad.jpg.3f127135349267efdb97c7cc9d1c3f8f.jpg

Plugin disabled:

good.jpg.1fffc08e24bab58ff93b1e0482ce3eec.jpg

Trying to change the settings of the default reaction, the plugin menu doesn't show up:

option.thumb.jpg.1d952d0fb38c1c18309fb72129698e6a.jpg

I'm not sure I follow your issue here but I will guess: the GROUPS option, which my plugin adds to the reaction form, does not appear in the DEFAULT reaction; it's always been like that. See with stock reactions:

LTZz8SQ.png

- LIKE (defautl):

fSJurTq.png

9GpZkHL.png

That's because you NEED to have at least one reaction enabled and visible to everyone. Note that you don't have the delete button in the default (first) one.

If something is happening beyond that, please let me know.

17 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

If something is happening beyond that, please let me know.

The issue is that the default reaction is not available to any user when the plugin is active. If I disable the plugin, it is available again (see screenshot #2 and #3).

I suppose this is cause somehow by the fact that we changed the title, reputation and icon of the default reaction.

18 minutes ago, Librekom2 said:

The issue is that the default reaction is not available to any user when the plugin is active. If I disable the plugin, it is available again (see screenshot #2 and #3).

I suppose this is cause somehow by the fact that we changed the title, reputation and icon of the default reaction.

Can't reproduce. Works fine to me:

I changed the name and the icon. The plugin isn't hardcoded to the title and image.

I would recommend to rebuild the cache in System -> Support.

You can also take a look in your DB (table core_reactions) and see if the reaction with ID 1 has * in the the reaction_groups column. Let me know if you need help in this step. I can take a look for you; just need ACP access.

Edited by Adriano Faria
6 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

You can also take a look in your DB (table core_reactions) and see if the reaction with ID 1 has * in the the reaction_groups column.

That was it! There was some garbage value in that field for some reason. I changed it to *, rebuilt the cache and it's now working.

Thanks a lot for your help!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/17/2021 at 10:29 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Current version should still be functional. 

Doesn't work since 4.6

[[Template core/front/modcp/report is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got this error message... After deactivate the plugin, everything works well.

8 minutes ago, MythonPonty said:

Doesn't work since 4.6

[[Template core/front/modcp/report is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got this error message... After deactivate the plugin, everything works well.

I know. It isn’t compatible as shown in the file view.

ahkB69J.jpg

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I purchased plugin today for running on IPS 4.6 and I did not notice the plugin was only compatible with 4.4.

When I try to go to the reactions section in ACP I get this unless I disable the plugin:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Content\Reaction::reactionStore() (0)
#0 /var/www/html/edunderground/system/Node/Controller.php(111): IPS\Content\hook473::roots()
#1 /var/www/html/edunderground/system/Helpers/Tree/Tree.php(130): IPS\Node\_Controller->_getRoots()
#2 /var/www/html/edunderground/system/Node/Controller.php(99): IPS\Helpers\Tree\_Tree->__toString()
#3 /var/www/html/edunderground/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/reputation.php(109): IPS\Node\_Controller->manage()
#4 /var/www/html/edunderground/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_reputation->manage()
#5 /var/www/html/edunderground/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/edunderground/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/reputation.php(53): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/edunderground/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_reputation->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/edunderground/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Is this something you would consider updating to 4.6 in the near future?

Otherwise would it be possible to get it refunded?

34 minutes ago, Brainy S. said:

Is this something you would consider updating to 4.6 in the near future?

No.

36 minutes ago, Brainy S. said:

Otherwise would it be possible to get it refunded?

I’ll be nice with but bear in mind that I don’t have to. The info about the version is pretty clear in file view so pay attention to it before you purchase any resource:

GNZz4Xs.jpg

@Jim M, can you please submit a ticket to refund this purchase?