Sync a Gallery to DropBox

Jaymez

3 hours ago, Jaymez said:

We're having an issue with people uploading to gallery on mobile devices. It would be cool if gallery looked for new images every so often via a shared dropbox folder link!

I encourage you to ask for specific, detailed feedback from your users who are having issues.  They should be able to upload very easily on mobile.  

On 11/29/2017 at 1:32 PM, Joel R said:

I encourage you to ask for specific, detailed feedback from your users who are having issues.  They should be able to upload very easily on mobile.  

I do and there's many reasons this would be handy. One IPS could address is the UI. It's almost impossible to use on some devices--mostly because when the keyboard is up on the device the input boxes are almost completely covered and it's confusing/frustrating enough to be a show stopper for some.

Another is that some networks randomly throw errors per upload attempt (sprint and rogers).

Overall aside from the UI experience there is nothing consistent about the detailed feedback I'm getting. I just know that a work around via a shared DropBox folder link would be awesome. Vimeo has this option at times it's been a life/project saver for us. 

20 minutes ago, Jaymez said:

I do and there's many reasons this would be handy. One IPS could address is the UI. It's almost impossible to use on some devices--mostly because when the keyboard is up on the device the input boxes are almost completely covered and it's confusing/frustrating enough to be a show stopper for some.

Another is that some networks randomly throw errors per upload attempt (sprint and rogers).

Overall aside from the UI experience there is nothing consistent about the detailed feedback I'm getting. I just know that a work around via a shared DropBox folder link would be awesome. Vimeo has this option at times it's been a life/project saver for us. 

This, exactly this! Gallery on Mobile is HORRIBLE! Honestly a UI fix for mobile would be worth it, but if not this could work....

Archived