Some minor suggestions

Valtasar

I don't know if someone suggested them but anyway....

- In 3.X, i could see who was reading the topic, when i was inside.... i would like it in 4.x too

- to have an option to put a redirect topic in any forum/club

- to have an option to put default emoticons (and if they want more to open the categories), also to have an All option

- to have an option to see topic count per member

- to have a button in the end of a page to take me in top of the page (there is plugin)

- to have an option to ignore topics/forums/clubs/blogs (like ignore members) (there is plugin for topics)

- Search everywhere (i know, it's not minor request....many asked this :) )

- in commerce, to have an option to list alphabetically all the products

- In commerce, to have an option to change the size of thumbs (in new/featured products list or anywhere)

- In Clubs/Blogs/Profiles to auto-resize the picture

Many thanks for all your work... i follow IPS from the start and you never disappointed me and my members :)

Your work in ver 4.2 is superb but the language translate tool is magic (respect)

3 hours ago, Valtasar said:

I don't know if someone suggested them but anyway....

- In 3.X, i could see who was reading the topic, when i was inside.... i would like it in 4.x too

- to have an option to put a redirect topic in any forum/club

- to have an option to put default emoticons (and if they want more to open the categories), also to have an All option

- to have an option to see topic count per member

- to have a button in the end of a page to take me in top of the page (there is plugin)

- to have an option to ignore topics/forums/clubs/blogs (like ignore members) (there is plugin for topics)

- Search everywhere (i know, it's not minor request....many asked this :) )

- in commerce, to have an option to list alphabetically all the products

- In commerce, to have an option to change the size of thumbs (in new/featured products list or anywhere)

- In Clubs/Blogs/Profiles to auto-resize the picture

Many thanks for all your work... i follow IPS from the start and you never disappointed me and my members :)

Your work in ver 4.2 is superb but the language translate tool is magic (respect)

Archived