Custom calculators

Hi guys me again, I am wanting to add custom calculators to my forum- I.E calculate volume and dosing volumes.

I have them in Excel but would like to have them on a tab that opens giving members access to an online calculator without any downloading required.

you see them on many websites i.e finance etc

Any help or links would be appreciated.

Dave

19 minutes ago, dave@reef-face.co.uk said:

thanks Andy

You're welcome. :)

I can't (for obvious reasons) give you a recommendation as such, but I'd just say the obvious really:

Have a look at the listing, although it may appear daunting at first once you narrow it down to those who are 'available' and suitable (by this I mean they offer custom coding rather than say design work only) then you will have a sensible listing.

From that you could then take a look via their profile at their submissions here in the Marketplace to 'gauge' their work, although this is *not* a definite guide by any means, it is quality not quantity you're after obviously. :) There are some very, very good coders who only have a small number of submissions and there are also the same with a larger number but it is worth a quick glance anyway to see what files they have submitted here.

Once you do have a hopefully shortlist of prospective people to ask, simply send them a message each to see if they are able to assist you within your timescale and budget as required.

Archived