Block From Viewing My Topics ( Support Topic )

33 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Yes ATM it will, But I will look into that and shoot out a update, It didn't come to mind until now

well I like that it prevents admins and moderators from being blocked. Nobody should be able to block an admin.

Thank you :)

I like the idea of this, while I probably wouldn't go as far as implementing something that allows a member to block all his posts to other members, blocking one's own topics sounds like a fair compromise.

If I may add an idea for future versions, it would be great to also being able to exclude some subforums, as content may differ greatly and for some of it (banter, discussions, etc) allowing members to block others could be a blessing, when it comes to other content of a more specific nature, I tend to look at it differently.

But, either way, I'll be getting this when I finally upgrade my live site. :)

3 hours ago, PPlanet said:

I like the idea of this, while I probably wouldn't go as far as implementing something that allows a member to block all his posts to other members, blocking one's own topics sounds like a fair compromise.

If I may add an idea for future versions, it would be great to also being able to exclude some subforums, as content may differ greatly and for some of it (banter, discussions, etc) allowing members to block others could be a blessing, when it comes to other content of a more specific nature, I tend to look at it differently.

But, either way, I'll be getting this when I finally upgrade my live site. :)

I could probably add a setting with forums to include / exclude the block from, I can give it a shot and see what I can come up with

Updated to 1.0.2

New Features

• Added new settings for members to be able to block certain usergroups from viewing their topics and to exclude selected members from that group giving them permission to view their topics
  • New ACP settings to select what groups can use the above feature

@SammyS

@PPlanet I haven't checked what you asked for yet but will look into it during next week

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/28/2018 at 4:47 AM, TheJackal84 said:

Yeah I have it added to my notes ( I have quite a long list of requests for updates to do on most of my apps/plugins, A few by you already :) )

Hello @TheJackal84

Any new about the this request?

On 1/28/2018 at 4:47 AM, TheJackal84 said:

Starting a topic and select which members or group can see and reply. Please....

Some think like this:

image.thumb.png.51980ec062f9369403e0426a2c5c37af.png

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

this hook is causing a repeated error in my ACP

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/admin/web/mysite.com/public_html/forum/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(17): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('31879')
#1 /home/admin/web/mysite.com/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\hook1502->manage()
#2 /home/admin/web/mysite.com/public_html/forum/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/admin/web/mysite.comg/public_html/forum/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/admin/web/mysite.com/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#5 /home/admin/web/mysite.com/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main} 

Please help

@TheJackal84

Edited by SJ77