Mobile browsing

TheJackal84

Since the update it's very hard to navigate through to the forums or marketplace on mobile devices. The home page won't show the forums you need to go to client area login then you can to the forums ( I am already logged in) will you be updating the nav bar for the homepage so we can get to the forums easier 

41 minutes ago, Simon Woods said:

I just found both the forums and Marketplace links easily via the "Support & More" menu. This is as a guest.

Screenshot_20170910-212548.thumb.png.66cf15366e156162a78941f19bc31739.png

On the home page? Oh I see it in there. I dunno how it was easy considering where it Is, but I didn't think to look in one named support. Nor would most looking for the marketplace etc

The forums are meant to be peer to peer support forums, so it makes sense to go into Support & More. With that said ...

They've definitely de-emphasized their own forums in favor of the rest of the website in their mobile menu navigation. It's great for first time visitors.  Not so good for users who actually want to see their product in action or actually want to give feedback or talk to other admins. 

Archived