Reset test URL

Square Wheels

9 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I already have in a ticket because I can't see how to reset my test URL.  I had a test site in the past, but no longer have that domain.  I can't see where I can reset the the test URL.

This page tells me there is a reset link in the client area, am I missing it?  

Believe for the test url you would need to fill out support ticket as they have to change test url manually

2 hours ago, steve00 said:

Believe for the test url you would need to fill out support ticket as they have to change test url manually

Thanks, I did.  I suspect they have many more important issues with the release to deal with and they'll get to it eventually.

Also, the guide needs to be updated because it claims there is a reset link.

Keep in mind with the below that we're humans too and pretty understandable. If you have any questions about URL resets  at anytime, please feel free to submit a ticket, we're here to help :) :

• Live URLs can be reset via the Client Area. Every 6 months with your renewal paid you can reset your live URL for free. If you wish to change it more than once in that period, it is a $15 fee (this is to prevent malicious abuse of our license agreement. Certain, changes we understand need to happen like HTTP > HTTPS and will do that in a ticket. At anytime if you have any questions, submit a ticket and we can help advise). 
  • Test URLs are usually "permanent" and would require a ticket to be reviewed.

Archived